To increase our reach in Germany, we are looking for a freelance Business Developer to support the prospection, qualification, and conversion of new leads within Germany for the electronic and microelectronic markets.
- Identify and qualify new leads for COAT-X’s thin film packaging technology in Germany in the electronic and microelectronic applied to the transportation, aerospace, and medical markets.
- Inform potential customers about COAT-X technology with cold calls, e-mails, or visits, and collect and document customers’ needs.
- Account management of acquired customers, build and maintain close relationship.
- Work with COAT-X head office in the sales process, coordinate project execution.
- Identify new market opportunities and trends.
- Extensive personal network and minimum 5-year experience in B2B sales in Germany, for the electronic and microelectronics markets applied to transportation, aerospace, or medical devices.
- Engineering background ideally in, electronics, microtechnology, material sciences or chemical engineering.
- Proactive and excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in the coating industry is an asset.