COAT-X is a young start-up that has developed innovative multilayer technology with many applications in the field of watchmaking, medical, and electronics. Issued by the School of Engineering HE-ARC, COAT-X received the Neode innovation awards and has financial support from; cantonal (ACOA), Federal (CTI) and industrial.
We are looking for an engineer to support our development.
- Participate in the development of new production reactors for multilayer deposition (drawings, specifications, tests, validations)
- Build and ensure good manufacturing in these reactors.
- Assist the engineering manager and CEO to specify the specific needs of new customers.
- Conduct feasibility tests and validations for new layers.
- Collaborate with internal innovation projects and continuous improvement in the area of thin-film manufacturing process.
- Completion of Micro-technical engineer or equivalent title.
- Three years experience preferred in mechanical and/or automated machines.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following would be a plus: thin film deposition, reactors PVD / CVD, validation of manufacturing processes, quality system.
- Fluent in French and English, German is a plus.
- Mastery of a CAD system for machine design, ideally SOLIDWORKS.
- Creative, rigorous, and dynamic with a good ability to work in teams and interact with external clients.
Anyone interested and meets the above criteria, is encouraged to send their application with cover letter to the following address by September 30th 2016: Human Ressources